Tuesday, June 3, 2008
The Story Is........
I got to thinking about my last post, and thought I should explain how this happened. Friday I went to the pool and spent about three hours there with Shannon and the kids. I came home with a little color but nothing major. Saturday we had B & K over for our visit and they wanted to go swimming, no biggie it sounded fun. We arrive at noon, while the kids played in the water Adam and I sat out and watched. About 1 hour into it I decided that I need sunscreen, so I lathered myself up. As 3:00 rolled around we decided that we should go, so we gathered everyone up and headed home. At 6:00 I thought I was going to DIE, and it has been down hill from there. Apparently with my Medication sunscreen DOES NOT HELP. Ahh good times. We did have a great visit with the boy's, and hopefully next time H will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I saw you Friday after your day with Shannon and you were already really red so were you expecting something to change the next day! Actually many meds tell you not to go our in the sun while using it. Did you read the warnings or side effects? Before or after? Silly girl I suggest not doing that any time soon.
Oh my, that does not sound so fun. Well, hopefully you will get your medical stuff all taken care of in the next little bit, all will be well, and then we can further enjoy our days in the sun! I think you need a big icecream cone or maybe even a Sonic Slush!
Post a Comment