Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!

Just wanting to wish my very special hubby a very Happy Birthday. We appreciate all that you do, not only for us but for everyone around you. Thank you for being the rock in our family, and showing us that there is always a silver lining. I know that you are often overlooked, but I want you to know that you can always count on us to look to. I hope your Birthday is just as wonderful as you are, and I hope you know just how much I love you.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope it was a good one. Another reason you should move to Arizona. We could celebrate.

Papa Says said...

So we tried calling and tried dropping by but no one to be found. I even got to chat with Jo but in the end a card in the mail box was all that was left.
Happy Birthday son, I know you worked but we were thinking of you. What's with both cars being gone?