skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trick or Treat

Watch out the Truck Driver is trying to run over the Bum, while the Witch watches and smiles!! Brackston spent the evening at a friends house and raided some other neighborhood. I'll be honest I am glad it's over, and that we had a total of 5 trick or treaters. Well I am sure we had more, but we were not home to enjoy them. We were treated to a wonderful dinner, and homeade maple bars at our neighbors, yummy. I was lucky enough to spend the holiday with Shannon, Helene, and all the kids while all the husbands watched T.V. and waited for the kids to come to them. Who doesn't like to trick or treat in the rain? Yeah the men missed out. Liam was going going going and didn't want to stop, he is my kind of kid to take trick or treating :) Thanks everyone for making our Halloween a fun one!!
3 comments:
I thought someone was missing. The Bum!!!
yuk, in the rain. That sounds miserable. I hope it was fun for the kids anyways.
We sat in the beautiful Arizona weather in lawn chairs in Rachels front yard handing out candy. BEAUTIFUL weather here.
Great costumes!
Post a Comment