Monday, September 29, 2008

How Was Your Day?

I am simply amazed how a simple question could bring out things that I had no idea about.
Me: Hey kiddos, how was school?
Maddy: Fine, everyone was talking about Meghans party
Chandler: I got a B on my report
Me: What!?! how did you get a B??
Chandler: Just Kidding!
Brackston: Ok, I guess (patent answer by the way)
Maddy: Hey Brackston did your idiot friends ask that girl if she liked you?
Me: What!?!
Chandler: No he just walked up to her and said " Hey babe, do you like me"
Brackston: Slugging Chandler in the arm
Me: Thats it none of you are leaving the house until your 40!

1 comment:

Papa Says said...

Oh, every brother needs someone like Chandler. I bet there are a number of girls following Brackston around just hoping for a cute smile in their direction.