There are few things that irritate me while at a restaurant. My biggest complaint is the parent that lets their kids stick a big ol' honking piece of gum under the table. This is mainly because it is my hand that usually touches it. What is so stinkin hard about putting it in a napkin, seriously. People who do this should be grounded for life, never able to return to said restaurant. Someone in our own house was caught in the act doing this. I am not sure if HE was being funny or just wanted to see my reaction. The owner of said gum is not able to go out to a nice place anymore, even if HE didn't leave it there and said HE was just kidding. So if you see us out, make sure you tell Adam that we had a great time without him. (For the record he did not leave it there, I would have killed him!)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is funny. I like you new blog look.
Yeah it was funny, but don't tell him I thought it was :) Thanks I decided to try something new.
oh so gross. Love the new look.
Post a Comment