I have been struggling with turning the big 30. I have been able to think of a million reasons why I don't want to turn 30, but no reason why I should be greatful for this big event. I have been focusing on the negatives instead of the positives, and that needs to change. So today I am going to focus on all the great things that intell turning 30.
* I am alot wiser now than I was in my twenties
* Twenty is just a number, Thirty is going to be a great number
* I can say that both Adam and I are in our thirties, at least for a few years
* I feel old enough to be a mom
* I can longer lie and say that "this is baby fat"
* I can no longer whine about turning thirty, I am thirty
Today thirty doesn't seem too bad, I am not quite sure how I am going to feel Saturday.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are you talking about?? You don't have any baby fat!
Post a Comment