Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Green Eggs and Ham
Today I got such a nice surprise, one of my visiting teachers stopped by. It just so happens that my visiting teacher is also the Bishops wife, and she is an amazing lady. She has a farm and so with that she has all of the animals to go with it. She brought me two dozen farm fresh eggs, and some where green! She calls them her easter eggs, and they come in a bunch of different colors. Today I got a full dozen of brown, and a dozen of green, and blue eggs. Yep I said blue, I have never even seen a blue egg! I told her I could now truly make green eggs and ham, she is such an awesome lady. The kids are a little grossed out by these, they think they are rotten, and refuse to eat them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my chickens lay colored eggs like that too. They look really pretty in a basket. Just don't keep them out to long they explode. Don't ask how I know that.
Post a Comment