Saturday, May 17, 2008
I Will Never Understand
Why I seem to be the only person in my house that knows how to take the trash out. This comes as a total shock to me, as everyone has mastered how to stack it as high as the ceiling. One would think that because others have mastered such a skill that they also could master just taking it out when it's full. Not that I don't appreciate the time it takes them all to stack it so trash isn't spilling out all over the floor, or what fun designs that become of it. I am proud to say that I have mastered taking the trash bag out of the can and being able to ensure no trash meets my floor. I wonder why this is, maybe the same reason someone leaves 1 inch of milk in the bottom of the jug and sticks it back in the fridge. I will spend the day researching why this happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you sure we don't live at the same house?
Post a Comment