Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I Am Not Wonder Woman
Although most of the time I think I am. I think I can handle anything, maybe not with grace but I give it my best shot. After my Dr appointment yesterday I left their office in sheer panic, I mean it's not like I don't have a million things to get done. What am I going to do with the information that I was just given, and what are we going to do now. I don't have the time for this kind of stuff, there are far to many things that I have to get done. What was she thinking giving me that kind of news, doesn't she understand that I have a family to take care of and I cannot be sick! I think I better find a new Dr that will tell me everything is fine, yeah thats what I need to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Interesting blog, throwing out info without telling anything. I believe when all is said and done you will be just fine. Sometimes running the coarse is what the test is all about. Hang in There!
so what is the diagnosis?
Post a Comment