I remember reading the Babysitters Club Books and thinking that there couldn't be anything better than them. There was never enough time in the day to read them, and I couldn't wait to get to school and talk with my friends about them. I was kinda surprised when Maddy came home and had this little gem in her backpack. This book has been in every room of my house, and even graced us with it's presence at the dinner table. I had to put my foot down at it making it's way to the tub. When asked why she was trying to read the whole book in one night, I was told that her and her friends would be "dishing" about it at school tomorrow. Apparently the school has three copies. I think Santa will leave a few of them for her, I enjoy the peace they bring.Friday, September 12, 2008
Favorite Book
I remember reading the Babysitters Club Books and thinking that there couldn't be anything better than them. There was never enough time in the day to read them, and I couldn't wait to get to school and talk with my friends about them. I was kinda surprised when Maddy came home and had this little gem in her backpack. This book has been in every room of my house, and even graced us with it's presence at the dinner table. I had to put my foot down at it making it's way to the tub. When asked why she was trying to read the whole book in one night, I was told that her and her friends would be "dishing" about it at school tomorrow. Apparently the school has three copies. I think Santa will leave a few of them for her, I enjoy the peace they bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We did these book when my girls were younger. They are quite funny if you read them. I might even have a few of them still floating around the house.
Seems to me you did the same with the Twilight series. It's great she enjoying reading so much.
That's so funny. Just the other day she was telling me how much she hates to read! I'm glad she found something she likes...
My fav was the Babysitters Club too :)
Post a Comment