I love this picture. H has always been so great with M, even when M gets on her nerves. There is just something special about the way these two are with each other. M loves her so much and is always excited to play with her. H will play whatever M wants, even if it's house and babies. H is an amazing young woman, and M and I are so lucky to have her in our lifes. She is a wonderful sister, friend, and daughter.Thursday, March 27, 2008
We really are lucky
I love this picture. H has always been so great with M, even when M gets on her nerves. There is just something special about the way these two are with each other. M loves her so much and is always excited to play with her. H will play whatever M wants, even if it's house and babies. H is an amazing young woman, and M and I are so lucky to have her in our lifes. She is a wonderful sister, friend, and daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Samantha asks about "H" all the time. I sure hope we get to see her when we are up there this summer.
I love this picture of them together. So sweet.
Love this pic. Hope H visit again soon.
Post a Comment